Many small business owners experience a lack of results from social media for one of two reasons:
- They don’t know how to effectively use social media to drive website traffic and nurture leads.
- There simply isn’t enough time to manage their social media sites.
Good social media strategy supports sales & brand awareness, but only if your small business has a comprehensive content strategy, the knowledge to implement it and the resources to maintain it. Social media isn’t a “set it and forget it” thing; it will only work with ongoing effort.
That’s where our small business social media packages come in.
We consult with you to learn about the obstacles & challenges you face with social media management and determine your goals.
We then research your industry and past marketing efforts to see what we can learn.
We recommend the small business social media package that best fits your needs and budget.
After we set the right monthly program, we implement the strategy putting the plan into action to drive returns.
Here is a ballpark idea of what a “typical” small business social media package looks like:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Social Media Strategy (Overview)
- Account Monitoring
- Reputation Management
- Facebook Advertising Budget ($100-$500)
- Monthly Social Media Consulting
- Up to 3 Platforms for Content Schedule and Posting
- Light Content Creation (4-8 Pieces a Month)
- 5-7 Weekly Social Media Content Posts Per Platform
- Build Social Media Following (1-2 Platforms)
- Follower Engagement 3 Hours
- Monthly Snapshot of Activity
- Comprehensive Monthly Report
Increase traffic to your website through social media
Provide interesting content and a consistent posting schedule
Monitor your accounts and maintain a positive social image for your company
Drive engagement on your accounts to increase interest with your prospects
Generate and nurture your brand image to generate leads